Alex joined the firm in September 2021 as a Legal Clerk to Prakash Modi. His work has primarily concerned assisting with childcare proceedings. He also assists in private law children matters when they arise.
Alex supports Prakash Modi with, among other things, the drafting of statements and applications, meeting with clients, considering documents, and attending hearings.
Areas of Expertise
- Assisting with the representation of parents in care proceedings
- Meeting with clients and obtaining statements
- Assisting with applying for or responding to Child Arrangement Order applications
- Supporting Solicitors, Counsel, and Queen’s Counsel at hearings
- LLB (Hons)
- Bar Professional Training Course