Dhamini joined the firm as a legal clerk in January 2018. Dhamini has progressed within the firm and has commenced her Training Contract in February 2020.
Dhamini strives to ensure that the individuals going through the child protection process are emotionally supported and guided through their legal proceedings.
Areas of Expertise
- Public Law children matters involving the Local Authority
- Attending and assisting parents with Child Protection Conferences
- Representing Parents at Pre Proceeding meetings and assisting them during the PLO process.
- Care Proceedings
- Private Law matters including; contact issues, Child Arrangement Orders, Prohibited Steps and Specific Issue Orders.
- Domestic abuse and non-molestation orders/Injunctions
- Wills & Probate
Dhamini can speak fluent Gujarati and understand Hindi.
- LLB Hons
- Legal Practice Course