Kajal joined the firm as a Legal Clerk in August 2016. After gaining extensive experience in Childcare Law, Kajal decided she wished to pursue a legal career in this field. Kajal has progressed within the firm and has successfully secured a Training Contract commencing in January 2019.
Areas of Expertise
- Public Law Children’s matters involving the Local Authority
- Attending and assisting parents with Child Protection Conferences
- Representing parents at Pre Proceeding meetings and assisting them during the PLO process.
- Care Proceedings
- Private Law matters including; contact issues, Child Arrangement Orders, Prohibited Steps and Specific Issue Orders.
- Domestic abuse and non-molestation orders/Injunctions
- LLB Law
- Legal Practice Course