Manpreet Kaur joined the firm in November 2015 as a legal clerk and progressed within the firm to obtain a Training Contract in July 2017. She has completed her training to qualify as a Solicitor in January 2019. Manpreet primarily deals with child care proceedings and family law matters.
Areas of Expertise
- Applying for Injunctions for Domestic Violence.
- Public Law children’s matters involving the Local Authority/Social services
- Representing parents during the PLO process and at pre-proceedings meetings
- Private Law Children’s matters where there are disputes between parents; including Contact issues, child arrangements, prohibited steps orders and specific issues orders
- Domestic abuse and non-molestation orders/Injunctions
Manpreet can speak fluent Hindi and Punjabi and can understand Gujarati
- LLB Law
- Legal Practice Course