Ravinder Singh Johal
Ravinder Singh Johal is an Associate Solicitor at Scutt Beaumont Solicitors Ltd. Ravinder joined the firm in March 2013 as an Assistant Solicitor. Ravinder has gained Family Law and Children Panel Membership, demonstrating his commitment and specialism in Child Care Work.
Ravinder is astute to the problems and the difficulties parents face when the Local Authority becomes involved. Ravinder is an approachable and sympathetic individual which helps to put clients at ease. Ravinder strives to achieve the best outcome for his clients.
Areas of Expertise
- Non-accidental injuries to babies and young children.
- Issues of neglect, physical abuse, mental health, domestic violence and substance abuse.
- Applications for a Child Arrangement Orders, Prohibited Steps, Specific Issue Order and Special Guardianship Orders
- International relocation issues in respect of children
- Representing parents and children on applications for a Placement and Adoption Order
- Injunctions for Domestic Violence or Forced Marriage Protection Orders
Ravinder can speak fluent Punjabi, Hindi and Urdu.
- LLB Hons
- Legal Practice Course
- Accredited Member of Law Society’s Children Law Panel
- Accredited Member of Law Society’s Family Law Panel